[pygame] ANNOUNCE: new 2d primitives library for pygame/SDL

Hi, everybody.

I've been using pygame for a week or two, and am very impressed.  One thing
that seemed to be missing was a graphics primitives library.

I've started one, called the HeidiGFX library, and have created a
sourceforge project.  It's not what I'd like it to be right now, and will
likely change dramatically in the near future, but I wanted to get feedback
asap.

Take a look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/heidigfx/ and
http://heidigfx.sourceforge.net/.

Right now, it's a basic put-pixels-to-the-screen library, for ellipses,
rectangles, triangles, lines, and individual pixels.

Soon, it will support polygons, and soon after, animated sprites and
collisions.  A lot of the code is from the PowerPak library for SDL, but
without a lot of PowerPak's baggage. (Special PP types, a single screen,
etc...)

A MSVC workspace is included, the setup isn't tested, and I'd love to get
someone to test it compiling on linux/BE/MacOS, because I don't have access
to those platforms at this time.

It's pretty raw and primitive, but at least it's useable. :)

Let me know what you think.

  - Scott Russell