Re: [pygame] Re: pygame + pyopengl

Hoorah, gl_swap_buffers Works For Me.
I think pygame.display.update() should work too, but strangely enough,
it segfaults.  A backtrace shows that it's dying in
SDL_video.c:SDL_UpdateRects(), because current_video is NULL!  Except this
is set in SDL_VideoInit, and if it wasn't set at all, not much else in
SDL would be working...

Also, occasionally when running Francis's test program (but not always),
it wouldn't work.  Then I'd kill it and run it again, and it would.

These sorts of things have got me wondering -- are there thread safety
issues I'm not taking into account?