Re: [pygame] Re: pygame + pyopengl

On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 02:21:45PM +0100, Francis Irving wrote:
> To get it working you have to add one simple function to pygame.
[...]
> static PyObject* gl_swap_buffers(PyObject* self, PyObject* arg)

You know, I thought that maybe I should be trying that swap buffers
call.  But then I thought, well, let's get the single-buffer case
working before we do double-buffers...  But you say that's the ticket,
'eh?  And this without doing SetAttribute SDL_GL_DOUBLEBUFFER in
testgl1?  I'm a little confused about that...  I did try calling
display.update (which calls SDL_GL_UpdateRects inside SDL), and that
didn't seem to bring me any cheer.
...wish I had more time for this today, but I gotta run.  I look forward
to playing more with this soon.

Thanks for the good news,

 - Kevin

--