Re: [pygame] Robot game programing

Title:
pop.hetnet.nl wrote:
NOTE: this is off-topic, but might be interesting for Pygamers.

On 2002-03-19, Leonardo Santagada wrote:
could you tell me how real time battle works?

No, sorry, just now about the project. Didn't install it yet... a
one-of-these-days thing :-)

I know the communication is done using
stdout and stdin but how does it work?
how does it controls the CPU time
of the players.

I remember the documentation (on-line at the site) talks about this in
detail. It also discussed something about the CPU usage. AFAIK, there is a
"competition" mode in which this is controlled the most. Please check the
documentation, might be interesting anyway if you plan to build your own.

I also found am more interesting game called cadaver.

Never heard about this one. Do you have a URL?
For my one-of-these-days list of course :-)

Regards,

Frank