Re: [pygame] diff betn interactive and non-interactive scripts

Hi,

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 Richard Jones spewed into the ether:
[-- snippity --]
> try putting a "while 1: pass" or "time.sleep(100)" at the end of the script -
> it looks to my eye (which is almost totally ignorant of how all this works,
> so is just guessing ;) like the program is exiting before the mixer can
> actually play anything...

Amazingly, that works !

I basically now check the total time of the song, and then put in a
time.sleep() for that long.

This is *seriously* weird from where I stand. Could someone explain why
this happens ?

pv.
--
Prahlad Vaidyanathan  <http://www.symonds.net/~prahladv/>

'People need vampires,' she [Granny] said. 'They helps 'em remember what stakes and garlic are for.'
(Carpe Jugulum)