example Re: [pygame] crash when quiting, initing, quiting...

this is a small example which crashes for me, randomly.  sometimes I can do
more, sometimes less than two before it crashes.

CrashChaos has also tested this with redhat and the latest cvs, and gets the
crash.  There is no crash without OPENGL either.

>>> import pygame
>>> from pygame.locals import *
>>> pygame.init()
(6, 0)
>>> pygame.display.set_mode((640,480), OPENGL|DOUBLEBUF)
<Surface(640x480x32 SW)>
>>> pygame.quit()
>>> pygame.init()
(6, 0)
>>> pygame.display.set_mode((640,480), OPENGL|DOUBLEBUF)
Segmentation fault

import pygame
import time
from pygame.locals import *
for x in range(10):
  pygame.init()
  pygame.display.set_mode((640,480), OPENGL|DOUBLEBUF)
  pygame.quit()
  time.sleep(1)