[pygame] TURB - A gravity dogfight game

Hi, I'm developing a gravity dogfight game al'a TurboRaketti for the Amiga.
As I'm just finishing the foundation I would appreciate some testing and
advise/suggestions.
I think this is the first pygame featuring parallax scrolling :-).
It also features (optional)network play with multiple clients.

The Graphics is just for testing as is the map and there is no main game
menu.
Get it at:
http://www.algonet.se/~tomten/turb/turb0.1.zip

To run the game you need to copy UserRect.py to your pygame dir.

turb.py is the main file.

Command line args:
-pn    players n=0,1 or 2
-f    Full Screen
-bn    n bit depth
-h    use hardware
-d    double buff
-sn    sound 1=on 0=off
-nx    use network x=s Server x=c client

For gfx,sound,controls and server settings and see 'ini/turb.ini' file.

The performance  can vary much depending on hardware, but for a simple
game like this the specs are huge without hardware blitting >300Mhz P2.
using -f -b8 (fullscreen 8bit no hw) I get >50fps on pIII 800 ATI Rage
and >75fps Athlon 1200M Gforce2 and just playable on a P2 350 ATI.
Turn of parallax scrolling in the ini file if it's to slow.

Game Play Player 1:
    When flying:
        arrow up:        thrust
        arrow left, right:    rotate
        arrow down:    Secondary fire when flying or bring up player
menu when landed and go up when in menu.
        space:        fire or select in player menu.

    To Bring up player menu in game press down when landed.

    In player menu:
        arrow up:        thrust
        arrow left, right:    prev/next
        arrow down:    go up.
        space:        go down or select.

I've tested on Win 98,2000 and Debian Linux (Woddy).

Thank you PYGAME developers for giving me the best programming
excperience I've ever had!

BTW.
Does anyone know why hardware accel segfaults on windows?
It worked before on my 98 but when i changed my config it stopped working.
I don't know exactly what I changed, either upgrading to pygame 1.4 or
updated my nvidia driver.

Cheers!

//Fredrik Corneliusson
email:tomten@algonet.se