[pygame] Adding python code to call SDL_GL_SetAttribute

Hi, my app needs to call SDL_GL_SetAttribute() in order to request an
OpenGL mode with alpha in the framebuffer.  This email
http://www.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl/2002-April/044795.html probably sums
up why best.

Currently I've changed my local copy of pygame to do this, but I think
it's a generally useful feature.  I don't have any grand ideas about the
form that the python call should take.  Perhaps even name the function
pygame.display.GL_SetAttribute().  With "GL" in the name, people
hopefully wouldn't confuse it for any of the 2D-only API.  (And then
there are the docs for people to read, too! :)

Keep up the great work!

Andrew