[pygame] newbie: events and timing

Hi
I have some python code, where I wait in a loop for a trigger signal on
the lpt port.
during this waiting-loop: can I receive any mouse button events? are
they logged with some time-stamps, so that I can get, after I left my
waiting loop, the info, which mouse button has been pressed, and also at
what time.

thanks a lot for your help

christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann                            Phone:  ++41 31 930 93 83
Department of Psychiatric Neurophysiology    Mobile: ++41 76 570 28 00