[pygame] Font problem?

Hello all, I think I have a problem with font in pyGame, but the exact nature
of this problem seems to me a bit unclear. I have a TTF font with 2 encodings
(ASCII-0 and ISO-8859-1). It loads with no problem, but instead of characters
only boxes or underscores are shown. All necessary glyphs are present in the
font file. The only thing that looks suspicious is that I use non-Latin1
encoding (namely ISO-8859-2). Has anybody a working solution for that?

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://www.zgoda.biz/|JID:zgoda@jabber.atman.pl|http://zgoda.jogger.pl/