Re: [pygame] simple strategygame

Well ... we have to start somewhere, and I beleive the best place to do so
is by asking you what do you define by Strategy Games?

I mean, are you aiming towards a Starcraft kind-of-game (even if not that
complex), a civ one, a Sokoban one, or maybe even Worms-like (even if
strategy purists get angry at me for quoting Worms in ;)...

Anyways, good luck!
Nicolás Sanguinetti