Re: [pygame] Is Pygame slow on Linux?

Michael wrote:
I tested a program of mine on a 1.8Ghz CPU under Linux and on a 233Mhz CPU under Win98 and it's dramaticly slower on the Linux system. Any idea why? The program noticably gets mouse events way slower in Linux so there is a painful lag problem. Any suggestions?

	Works fine for me.  It may be a video driver-related problem.  Make sure you have the latest X-windows driver.

	It may also be a configuration issue.

	Look at FAQs on Linux and your hardware, and X-Windows.

--Derek