Re: [pygame] The Riley book

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Snebjørn Andersen wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 01:07, Mike Wagman wrote:
>> Just got it- I'm impressed have not tested the code under linux. Takes
>> alot of topics and starts from a solid beginners grasp and goes forward.
>
>Yes, it's a very nice book - but the version of PyUI being used will NOT
>work under Linux. I tried it when I bought the book some months ago and
>it only works with Win32.

Kind of stupid to make a book about a cross platform toolkit and make sure
that the examples only work on a single platform. They could just as well
have used something that's MS-specific, such as VB, C# (for now) or ASP.

--
      Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs.
                          -- Susan Sto Helit, in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)