Re: [pygame] The Riley book

Jan Ekholm wrote:
> Kind of stupid to make a book about a cross platform toolkit
> and make sure that the examples only work on a single platform.
> They could just as well have used something that's MS-specific,
> such as VB, C# (for now) or ASP.

It's not as bad as that, it's just PyUI that needs a bit of cleaning up
to run on other platforms.

PyUI being the work of the book's author, my guess would be that he was
running out of time and decided to focus on getting the code in the book
right instead of working on Linux (and other platforms) support in PyUI.

/Snebjørn