Re: [pygame] 99 CPU use?

I have problem just like you,as in using pygame for non gaming apps and the problem of pygame sucking cpu power even during idle.
My solution is to modify the process priority.
In unix world you can use nice command.  In Windows use \"start /BELOWNORMAL python.exe scriptname\".  I dont have Mac experience but I would think it should have something similar.

--ricardo

--

http://jaminphotography.com/