Re: [pygame] Suggestion: make Rect use float coordinates

Hi!

Tomi Kyöstilä schrieb:
I made a tetris block which has a rect and a speed variable. On every
step I do rect.move_ip(0, speed), but I noticed that if the speed is 1,
the block moves too fast, so I tried 0.1

What is the use of using 0.x if the screen cannot display half pixels or the like? Try to put a time.sleep() call before every move, so you can rather control the speed, I think?

Bye
Tobias

--
Justice through Precision