Re: [pygame] OpenGL 2D Game

I've been working on some OpenGL sprite modules for pygame.

Quite recently, I've decided to simplify the code. I've removed all
the extra stuff/fluff, and left a delegator class for the pygame
screen surface, and normal surfaces. This means you can use the normal
pygame API, with all the OpenGL work done for you behind the scenes.

The actual functionality implemented at the moment is quite minimial,
but there is enough there for some really neat, fast effects.

You can download it from:

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/lgt/

It's the LGT package. After you install the package, the documentation
should be available in doc/LGT under your python installation
directory. (c:\python\24 for me)

Sw.