Re: [pygame] "Made in PyGame"?

> Anyone else here familiar with the WarioWare games on the GBA and
> Nintendo DS? I stumbled across this idea on the YakYak forums, and
> thought it would make for a great community project for Pygame users
> too.

I love these types of games. Very similar and fun is Fuzion Frenzy for
Xbox. The Mario Party games have the same concept, but the "host game"
is excruciatingly long between the individual minigames.

Anyways, I'd be a big fan of this too. If there was a way for minigames
to be contained in a single ZIP (or otherwise) it would be easy to trade
and swap games around. Beyond a nicely polished master set of games.

I think having a good set of stock sounds and graphics would help even
the simplest of minigames have a goot consistent feel to them. It's a
great idea though.