Re: [pygame] "Made in PyGame"?

On 4/20/05, Pete Shinners <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyways, I'd be a big fan of this too. If there was a way for minigames
> to be contained in a single ZIP (or otherwise) it would be easy to trade
> and swap games around. Beyond a nicely polished master set of games.

Another possibility might be to set up a simple server somewhere,
using XML-RPC or some Twisted Python framework, and have the minigames
be automatically uploaded to the client whenever the program is run,
kind of like an auto-update feature.  That way the player will never
have to go to a website or manually download any files to add new
minigames; they'll just appear transparently whenever the player
starts the game up, or they can even stream in while the user's
playing the game.

Just a thought.

- Atul