Re: [pygame] switching between text window and graphics/game window (high score list) - crashes both text and graphics window

On Apr 22, 2005, at 2:56 PM, D. Hartley wrote:

I am working on a "mod" of the space invaders game listed in the
samples on the pygame website.  I wanted to add a high score list, and
figured out how to do this in the text (console) window, which is open
behind the game window during play.

Generally speaking, you shouldn't depend on this console being around.. it's only really there for development purposes, and goes away once it's packaged properly. Ideally you would use in-game high scores. Solarwolf would probably be a good example of this.

-bob