[pygame] Re: Philosophy of Educational Games

I'm interested in your input on how to design better educational games.

When I was a child our school had a game called Number Munchers, in
which you had to eat only numbers that matched a certain criteria (e.g.,
prime numbers, fractions in lowest terms)

I have the start of a game like this as part of pygsear: http://www.nongnu.org/pygsear/

You start out as an egg and have to roll over positive/negative
numbers, then you progress to an amoeba and have to find
odd/even numbers, then a snake looking for ... well ... at that
point I got sidetracked, but you get the idea.