Re: [pygame] Editor / Color Picker question

On 3/24/06, Horst F. JENS <horst.jens@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Wich Editor/IDE do you use for coding pygame ?

I love using pydev, a plugin for eclipse that adds python editing.
Pydev has always been solid and useful, yet has always been getting
better and better. If subversion integration is important to you, you
can get it through subclipse (a different eclipse plugin) - I've tried
every python editor I could find, but the subversion integration in
eclipse is what really sold me on going with pydev. I haven't tried
pydev extensions (the pay upgrade from pydev)