[pygame] ARM + Python2.5 + Pygame

Wow! How can I compile python (with pygame) for an ARM processor running Linux?

Rene Dudfield wrote:
Yah for 2.5 alpha 1!

Not me for pygame-ctypes.  Yet.

These are the reasons I still like a C pygame.
- for ARM.  ctypes doesn't support ARM yet afaik.  So pygame-ctypes
wouldn't work for me on my new gadget.
- for the C functions that are speedy.  Pygame is not just SDL.
- api for ctypes is not stable yet.  Note the recent changes.  Once
2.5 comes out, the api should stabalise.
- pygame is already working with C.  Less work to do.

Note that some stuff for the mac pygame uses pyobjc, which is kind of
like ctypes.

It's pretty easy to get a basic wrapper with ctypes going if you just
want to use SDL.  Some people have already done a wrapper for SDL.
Note that you'll still need to know C to use ctypes well.