[pygame] Problems with moving animated images

I rewrote the sprite class to use Surface.subsurface() to chop the animation image into frame surfaces and it works much better. I wasn't able to solve the movement problem with the old code, so I decided to rewrite the thing, but thanks, Brian, for your help anyway. I also modified the move method to not to move self.rect, but only the frame rect as you suggested and it did solve a new movement problem I had at first with the new code.

Juha Salo