Re: [pygame] Mac pygame user wanted to help test new pygame clipboard support.

First of all: Everything works fine, had to configure the exception handler (was my bad, sorry). The very first starting it, it always will run into the expection, so I would leave the exception.
Now I was able to test it as planned. Everything works fine as you described.

The very first time it always will run into excpetion (because SCRAP_TEXT is empty. So it makes sense to leave the exception.

The paste will be done into I/O window and not into the black window (pygame window). Guess thats ok to you.

Regards
Farai

<type 'objc.pyobjc_unicode'>
:Hello.  This is a message from scrap.: