Re: [pygame] Questions

Hello Terry

Many thanks for your informative Email. When I had a question I always asked here at pygame-users@xxxxxxxx, so never used the forum page and therefore I don't know where they were poste (old or new threads).
Do you recomment then to use the forum system insteal of emailing?

My questions were all Pygame related.

Thanks and greetings
Farai