Re: [pygame] Alpha Channel

The .png image file is attached. The white sections that are over the wood-textured part of the image are showing up fine. The white sections that stick out beyond the main part of the image on top and bottom are showing up as solid white, squares, instead of the way they are shown in the image. Also, I've discovered something else. When another surface is blitted near the top white sehttp://webmail.netscape.com/compose.adp
Sendction, the white square disappears, at least partially, and the correct image appears underneath. I haven't tried it with the bottom white section.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

PNG image