Re: [pygame] sprite engine

Cindy,
I am currently working on a sprite rendering engine as well, and I really appreciate that you're passing these ideas around, they've been really helpful. I have just one question for you, though. How do you get the images to blit in a specific order? Do you have one class containing all of the sprites, which blits only the dirty sprites and those that are blitted on top of the dirty sprites?