[pygame] [Announce] Python bindings for the bitmask collision detection library

Hi all,
I have written a Python wrapper for my pixel perfect collision detection library
"bitmask". It can be easily used together with Pygame, and there is an
example in the tarball which bounces some sprites against each other.
However, this is my first attempt at writing python wrappers, and I
would really appreciate it if someone could have a look at the wrapper
code (it seems to be slightly shaky).

Get the (prerelease) library at http://fluff.dyndns.org/bitmask-1.7b.tar.gz

I hope this can be useful for someone, and I am very interested in
seeing fast pixel perfect
collision detection in pygame itself.

Regards,
Ulf