Re: [pygame] Polygon triangulation

On 06/04/2007, at 12:36 PM, Ethan Glasser-Camp wrote:

I'm a little surprised that no GPLed polygon triangulation routines
out there, especially in game development communities like this one.

There is CGAL [1]. Someone started on a set of python bindings [2], but the project seems rather moribund at the moment. Still, triangulations do seem to have been included in the current release.

Proviso: I've not used any of this. If you use it, I'd like to hear about your experiences.

Malcolm

[1] http://www.cgal.org/
[2] http://cgal-python.gforge.inria.fr/

--
"The act of defending any of the cardinal virtues has today all
the exhilaration of a vice."