Re: [pygame] [PYGAME] Noob Help.

>> But it doesn't work.
>>

> Never say these words as your only explanation when you post code.
>
> Say "But when I try running it, I get an error message that says
> blahblahblah and I don't understand what that means"
>
> or "But when I try to run it (detailed description) happens"
>
> or "but when I try to run it absolutely nothing happens. How do i et
> more information about what went wrong?"

Alright I tried fixing the error so I typed this in notepad:

    import sys, pygame

    pygame.init()
    size = width, height = 320, 240
    speed = [2, 2]
    black = 0, 0, 0

    screen = pygame.display.set_mode(size)

    while 1:
        for event in pygame.event.get():
            if event.type == pygame.QUIT: sys.exit()

        screen.fill(black)
        pygame.display.flip()

Alright so when I run the "game.py" the console says error syntax then I
can't read the rest because the console window closes automatically.  I
have the slightest idea on whats wrong.