Re: [pygame] pygame standard mouse

I checked out the game you mentioned, and the mouse speed was
identical in both cases for me. I believe that the issue you are
experiencing isn't that mouse-speed in fullscreen is inherently faster
or slower than windowed, it's that directX based fullscreen modes
don't apply the desktop pointer speed adjustments.

When I tried adjusting the mouse speed, then I saw effects like what
you were describing (control panel -> mouse -> pointer options, see
attached image)

I like fast mice :)

I think this might actually be why you are seeing a problem. I'll be
blunt, you are a freak. Your freakish pecadillo for responsive pointer
movement puts you in a very small category of people for whom
Microsoft has not designed for with DirectX. If you want the pygame
"problem" fixed, I suggest you file a disability discrimination
lawsuit against the DirectX developers.

Or you may use openGL through pygame. OpenGL fullscreen should use the
mouse the same way that windowed does, so the pointer speed stuff is
applied in both cases.