Re: [pygame] fun game

On 4/23/07, James Paige <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
multithreading? I figure I should be able to max out at 200% fun on this
system, but I am stuck here. Any advice?

I think rather than get one instance of the game up to 200% fun, you
may want to look at increasing the number of instances of the game to
get the fun. Maybe make the game launch more copies of itself?

Also, there are a lot more resources that fun than just the processor.
What about video, disk and network? if the user has a 200GB Hard
drive, that's probably 160GB or so free that you can fill up for more
fun. Also, maybe you can make the game post to and read from the
pygame-users mailing list to turn network bandwidth into fun as well.