Re: [pygame] Sub-pixel rendering

Kamilche wrote:

Wow. That's really beautiful, thanks for posting it! That is such a complex particle effect you got going there... I went looking for the pages of code it took to create it, and found the few paltry lines. :-D

Glad you like it.

Have you ever considered working up a variety of special effects and selling them to other coders? I'd buy them, if the price were reasonable. You've obviously got the maths to do it. ;-)

Oh I would never be so mercenary. I'll just post anything I come up with to my blog. Buy my book and we'll call it quits. ;-)

Will