Re: [pygame] Sub-pixel rendering

Here's the book:
http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Game-Development-Python-Pygame/dp/1590598725
I just bought it on Amazon.com ; well actually, pre-ordered it,
because it's not out yet. There was no review on Amazon, but judging
by the elegance of your code, and how articulate your website is, I
can only expect a good book.

- Guillaume Rava .

On 4/25/07, Will McGugan <will@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kamilche wrote:

> Wow. That's really beautiful, thanks for posting it! That is such a
> complex particle effect you got going there... I went looking for the
> pages of code it took to create it, and found the few paltry lines. :-D

Glad you like it.

> Have you ever considered working up a variety of special effects and
> selling them to other coders? I'd buy them, if the price were
> reasonable. You've obviously got the maths to do it. ;-)

Oh I would never be so mercenary. I'll just post anything I come up with
to my blog. Buy my book and we'll call it quits. ;-)

Will