Re: [pygame] Distributing pygame games for non-Windows platforms

p p wrote:
Hi,
PyInstaller.
PyInstaller is a program that converts (packages) Python programs into stand-alone executables, under Windows, Linux and Irix.
P.Kort

How does that work with the GPL, though? I still don't fully understand the thing, but it seems like you're obligated, if you make a Pygame game, to distribute it in such a way that people can try plugging in a new version of Pygame. I don't necessarily want to make all of my code public, so I'm uneasy about the licensing.

Kris