Re: [pygame] pygame and Ubuntu

I am currently using Wing IDE on Windows. I will see if Wing IDE works on Linux but if Wing IDE doesn't work on Linux I will check out Eric3. Do you have a link for it?

Jason

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Joseph Christie II" <sonicbhoc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pygame-users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] pygame and Ubuntu

On Sunday 29 April 2007 05:38:33 pm Jason Coggins wrote:
I am trying to run them from the desktop by double clicking on them then
selecting either run or run in terminal from the box that pops up. I tried
right clicking on the program to select "open with python" but that was not
an option. When I right clicked and selected "open with another
application" python was not listed on the application list. I know I have
python 2.5 installed because it states so on the synamtic package manager.

Jason