Re: [pygame]

ffor some reason google mail doesn't like skipping my inbox :(, how do I fix?

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 4:15 PM, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I use gmail filters to go directly to a label and skip my inbox.  More
options-> filter messages like these.

Otherwise I get too many pygame emails arriving in my inbox.

cu,

--
Join cleanscript.com Come here for professional PHP coding.