[pygame] garbled sound in pygame-1.8 on xp-pro sp2 on a dell laptop

Hey,

I was trying out pygame 1.8 on my dell laptop with xp pro sp2 .. and the sound was horribly garbled.  I downgraded to pygame 1.7 to resolve the issue.  I'm guessing this is a sdl-mixer issue ... since I'm using a custom SDL.dll in both cases.  So I guess this isn't even the right mailing list, but I figured I'd share my gripes in public in the wrong place rather than keep them to myself.

-Phil