Re: [pygame] TTS and VISTA?

> pyTTS works on Vista. It just has a different selection of voices.
> gb

Note: if you install the SAPI5VoiceInstaller to get additional voices, it
will break Vista's pyTTS system.

-Doug

Yes, that is what I think is Ian's problem. So the recommended fix is to do
the voice install and select - uninstall. I guess that is the only way to do
it. As what I could see as the fix for SAPI not supported, by getting rid of
that voice install...

        Bruce