Re: [pygame] TTS and VISTA?

Hi Gary,

Ian, can not get TTS to work. I do not know what is wrong with his VISTA,
but his keeps coming up with an error, "SAPI Not Supported" I did ask to
have him uninstall any older versions by going the install and selecting
uninstall as the the only way around the problem for when reading the
Microsoft stuff and errors that is all I found in how to fix his problem.

    So, someone has to help Ian and what is going wrong with his computer.

        Bruce

pyTTS works on Vista. It just has a different selection of voices.
gb

FT wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Since Microsoft has deliberately destroyed the use of the TTS engines
in
> VISTA, does anyone know if someone is going to make a TTS version for
VISTA?