[pygame] Re: Google summer of code student proposals announced.

hi again,

google, and the PSF have just allocated pygame another project...
A 2D Realtime Physics Engine for Pygame by Zhang Fan mentored by
Marcus von Appen

Also there have been seven proposals accepted for mithro's Thousand
Parsec (you might know mithro from irc).  Not really pygame related,
but python and game related :)

cheers,