Re: [pygame] Pygame Mixer Crackle noise not an SDL_Mixer problem

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the first report of the problem was by Bo Jangeborg on this list, and he reported it against RC5. RC5 was built on March 16th, I think.

Sorry, I spoke poorly - I meant that the first report on pygame 1.8 with bad mixer sound problems was on RC5. Of course there had been reports of a similar problem on pygame 1.7, but I'm not aware of any reports of crackling sound since the change to the default mixer init settings (as mixer init settings had been the recommended fix for crackling sound with pygame 1.7)