Re: [pygame] The introduction of my Google Summer Code Project

Hi Zhang Fan,

are you planning to post to a blog about your plans and progress?  If
so, please send me your url, or put it on the pygame wiki at:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/rsslinks
  Note that you can get free blog space from blogger, wordpress and others.

Some advice on preparing for your project...

- Have a look at, and have a play with chipmunk, ode and other physics
engines.  Have a look at games made with them too, so you can make
some informed decisions from there.
- discuss ideas for the API, and your plans on the mailing list - and
with Marcus and others on irc.
- look at the code in the cookbook for vector types.
http://pygame.org/wiki/CookBook
- search the pygame page for physics related projects.
- proving your API with an example game or two is a nice way to do it.

Congratulations on having your proposal accepted.  I look forward to
seeing what you come up with, and working with you over the next few
months.  I hope you have fun with it.

cheers,