Re: [pygame] GSoC Application

Hi,

yes, submit it to:
http://socghop.appspot.com/

under "Python Software Foundation" now.

You are allowed to make changes after you have submitted it.  So just
submit now, and we can give feedback later.

Your proposal looks pretty good(I only gave it a quick read so far).
The main feedback I can give now is that perhaps try and make your
proposal for types available to be included in python as well -- not
just pygame.  Also perhaps mention what underlying types they will be
for (python float,   c float, c double, 32bit fixed etc).

cheers,