Re: [pygame] GSoC Application

Hello,

I did as you recommended my application with some changes (mainly changeing
the focus from pygame to general use with pygame as a usecase).

It seems though that I can't publicly link to my proposal.
Can the Mentors review the submitted student applications?

If I get accepted it's going to be an very exciting summer...

regards
Lorenz