Re: [pygame] XBattleAI clone?

It's something I had looked into before, but, wasn't sure on some of the values. Didn't see in the manuals, and, couldn't tell by the code.

If I have time I may try it again, but was hoping someone else started on it.

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Knapp <magick.crow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Jake b <ninmonkeys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There was an old game that was fun, XBattle and XBattleAI , but I'm unable
> to run it on my machine anymore.
> Do you know of any port, ( possibly pygame)  or similar game that would run
> on ubuntu or windows?
>
> --
> Jake

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~mbrx/XBattleAI/
You are a programmer, right? The guy is giving out the source code.
Get it and fix it or else port it. Sounds like a fun project to me.
His site also gives links to something called Europa.

Maybe you could write a networked version of this. I could give you a
server client setup, if you want to do it 3d with panda3d or you can
get some nice network stuff to use with pygame too!

--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?

--