Re: [pygame] PGReloaded installation problems

How are you using apt-get?

Here is what I do:

  sudo apt-get install python-pygame
  sudo apt-get build-dep python-pygame

The first line installs pygame and everything needed to RUN it. The
second line installs everything needed to recompile pygame from scratch.

What are you doing differently?

---
James Paige