Re: beginning GSOC preparations: was Re: [pygame] Thank You

Rene,

Okay, I am able to compile pygame on my linux desktop, and I've run into some issues with compiling for the windows guest vm I have. I already had my own blog, which I've made a relevant post on(as you can see from the posts to here and to soc2009-general). I've also added my blog to the relevant pygame page. I have plenty of experience with svn, so thats not an issue.

My issue with compiling pygame is an error I'm getting from msys, for which I've included a screenshot. I used the msys automatic installer, and the mingw automatic installer, but those don't seem to be an issue. The error says that it "Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap, Win32 error 6" when sh.exe was executed.

-Tyler