Re: beginning GSOC preparations: was Re: [pygame] Thank You

Not python under cygwin. Thats a leftover string from msys using cygwin code. The command I was trying to execute was python msys_build_deps.py --all

Python is installed. Msys is installed, but throwing that error.

And no worries. I just wasn't clear enough. :)

-Tyler